Axiom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. -MLK

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Jette Wilde

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jette

Jette

Character Sheet
Name: Jette Wilde
Species: Human [Cerunian]
Current Location: Lost in Space

Jette Wilde Empty
PostSubject: Jette Wilde   Jette Wilde I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:37 am

Name:  Jette Wilde
Race: Human (Cerunian)
Concept:  Freedom Fighter
Motivation:  TBD

APPEARANCE

Jette is average height for a human, standing 5'8ft with pitch black hair and blue eyes.  She is not physically strong and makes up for this fact with her witty intellect.

PERSONALITY

At times its hard to pinpoint Jette's motives - she keeps most of her thoughts hidden except when revealing them might change the tide of a situation.  Though she is not particularly nurturing as a person, she values honour and finds senseless killing and cruelty towards other beings a waste.  Slavery is a disgusting act that must not go unpunished and she delights in putting oppressive people down like sick dogs.  Jette is righteous and has a moral compass that points her in the direction of liberating those in helpless positions.  On the flip side she expects those people to join her cause, which is a slavery in itself that she sees as a necessary sacrifice.  To her there is no greater purpose than to relieve monsters from their thrones and in their place rule as a benevolent and fair leader.

HISTORY
Jette has no memory of her childhood before the age of 10.  As long as she can remember she has been groomed for military service and was trained by the Cerunian military in demolition assembly and disarming.  At 19 she became a bomb expert with the Roshoqan Militari, outfitted with sophisticated visual acuity tech to sniff out explosives planted by enemies of the Primus.   For 13 years she enjoyed the luxury of this rewarding career, building on skills that could recognize and flush out enemy intelligence and their efforts to destroy Roshoqan political powers.  Jette was revered for her prowess and declarated as a secret service hero for the most prestigious military body in the systems.  

ATTRIBUTES

30   AGILITY
20   CHARISMA
10   COMBAT
40   INTELLECT
10   PHYSICAL
40   TECHNICAL

SKILLS

Demolitions  [Journeyman]
Stealth  [Journeyman]
Computer Science  [Apprentice]
Diplomacy  [Apprentice]