Axiom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. -MLK

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Cithe (Sal'ranis)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cithe

Cithe

Character Sheet
Name: Sal'ranis (Cithe)
Species: Kanaaji
Current Location: Running from trouble.

Cithe (Sal'ranis) Empty
PostSubject: Cithe (Sal'ranis)   Cithe (Sal'ranis) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:16 am

Cithe (Sal'ranis) Cithelol
"I fight so that my people don't have to needlessly throw their lives away. I fight so that human child won't have to come home to an empty house and a hollow shell. I fight because I've given up all I have for a chance at even a tentative peace."

Name:Cithe (Sal'ranis)
Race: Kanaaj
Concept: Former Vindicator Altruist, current Vigilante Smuggler
Motivation: Finding an alternative way to save his home world. Stealing people's stuff.

Personality:
He likes stuff.

History:
Born Sal'ranis of the military nation of Urraya, Sal is the first son of the esteemed Vindicator Admiral Krital'ranis and his mate, the Luminary channeler Sansu'ranis. He was raised to be his father's protege, and the implications of this have been hounded into him for hundreds of years.

It began at the age of 40 years, when the fledgling Sal took the required test to be placed in his determined caste for the rest of his life. Krital'ranis beamed with pride when his son was called to serve the ranks of the military, and was persistent in his continued training regimes. Sal was a dutiful son, spending hours each day dueling his peers, studying martial techniques, combat tactics and weaponry, until he caught the attention of his superior officers. He was sent on several missions before the discovery of the human solar systems, all involving aliens of his people's home galaxy who began to rebel against the Kanaaji Empire. He captured, interrogated and killed innocent civilians, participated in espionage and assassination. He was a prime candidate for the Vindicator league, and Krital'ranis knew this.

It was at the age of 223 that Sal'ranis partook in the Vindicator trials for membership. To his father's great joy, he passed, and was assigned the rank of Vindicator Altruist under the command of the High Altruist and Admiral Risana'vor. For over 50 years, Sal'ranis took the lives of rebels and traitors alike, ignorant to their suffering and their woes, until the fleet stumbled upon Pataevum. It was here Sal partook in the destruction of the planet, Odyssey and the annihilation of the Cerunian fleet. But something in him stirred. The Altruist found himself gazing at the corpses of dead human children, broken vessels and scorched lands, wondering. Why now? Why here, of all places, did he suddenly begin to feel remorse? The aliens of his galaxy were primitive, easily submissive and conquered, there was no connection there. Humans were intelligent, a space-faring species of their own. They had lives that they themselves governed and Sal'ranis understood this.

He was not alone in his thoughts. Whispers of mutiny began to stir among those who felt doubt in their hearts. There were hidden meetings between these men and women, although at first, Sal took no part in it, hoping to quell the thoughts of betrayal and treason, but neither did he restrict his own men from partaking in them. It was only when Sal was forced to detain and torture a young human girl did he finally begin attending these meetings. The culmination of the mutiny manifested 5 years ago, when the combined efforts of several hundred Luminaries, Vindicators and common soldiers broke off with near to 30 of the fleet's ships, including a handful of dreadnoughts. The separation was not without conflict, and Sal'ranis found himself at odds with both his father and his betrothed, Traax'sol. For months he'd remained silent, estranged, knowing what he had to do and knowing that he would not only be betraying his people, but his childhood mate, as well.

Plagued by thoughts of treason, Sal'ranis and his fellow Vigilantes shed their Kanaaji names for handles that would instead be worthy of a new slate. He took the name of a passing ship he'd noticed called the Cithe, and began construing methods of protecting those that needed the protection: the innocents, the civilians and most of all, the future.

Attributes:

Combat: 35
Intellect: 15
Agility: 45
Physical: 10
Technical: 35
Charisma: 10

Skills:

Piloting [Apprentice]
Weapons: Sniper Rifle [Journeyman]
Combat Acrobatics [Journeyman]
Tactics [Apprentice]
Escape Artist [Apprentice]
Cooking [Apprentice]
Unarmed Combat [Apprentice]

Feats:
Star Princess [Piloting]
Improvisational Cover [Escape Artist]
Scoping [Sniper Rifle]
Kanaaji F3-Scorpion Interior [Tactics]
Kanaaji Fleet Flight Patterns [Tactics]
Aim Shot: Leg 1 [Sniper Rifle]
Aim Shot: Hand 1 [Sniper Rifle]
Human Recipe: Stir Fry [Cooking]
Kanaaji Recipes [Cooking]
Kanaaji Martial Arts [Unarmed]

Possessions:
-Star Princess (Starship)
-KT105 Tempest (Sniper Rifle)
-Black and steel grey powersuit, skin-tight, flexible, resilient.
-Holoprojector Bracer: Projects holographic human avatar to disguise his real face.
Back to top Go down

Cithe (Sal'ranis)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axiom :: Player Tools :: Character Centre-
Jump to: